It’s been a hot minute that you’ve asked our team for this, and we’re SO excited to finally be able to offer our pelvic health prenatal education to ALL. We are now hosting a 120 minute online birth prep course from a pelvic health lens every other month.
If you are looking for more personalized birth prep education, we continue to recommend booking and individual physiotherapy session with out team to cover topics 1 on 1. Individual sessions can be held in person or online as well.
Investment is $65.00 for the 120 minute session, and you do not need to be a client of the clinic to attend!
Here is our upcoming class schedule:
Tuesday December 19th, 2023 – 7:00-8:30pm PST
Tuesday Jan 16th, 2024- 6:30-8:30pm PST
Saturday March 23rd, 2024 – 9:30-11:30am PST
Tuesday May 21st, 2024- 6:30-8:30pm PST
We will review:
- Pelvic floor anatomy and its functions
- We will chat about who can be on your birth team and involved in your postpartum recovery
- Medical interventions and pain management strategies from a physiotherapy lens
- Perineal stretching and why it’s helpful
- The importance of bowel health and strategies from a physiotherapy lens
- How to breathe for birth and positioning options
- Postpartum recommendations for those first 6 weeks
- Postpartum care and complications
- And SO MUCH MORE!!