Join Our Team
· Do you have a passion for helping others?
· Do you have a personal connection to your work?
· Do you desire to work with an extremely motivated clientele?
· Do you value 1-1 client care and a collaborative team environment?
· Do you empower your clients through education, exceptional hands-on skills, and a personable and supportive bedside manner?
· Do you value work-life balance and personal and professional growth and development?
If you can say “YES” to all the above questions, we would love to hear from you!
At Bump Physio & Co., we take an active approach to pelvic health, pregnancy, and postpartum rehabilitation. We are currently looking for pelvic floor physiotherapists AND Clinical Pilates physiotherapists to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team dedicated to changing the face of pelvic and maternal health care in Canada and beyond. We are SO excited to share our vision and opportunities with you!
· Be a pelvic health advocate
· Planning and providing clinically relevant and evidence-based physiotherapy assessments, treatments, and home exercise programs for clients.
· Electronic documentation using Jane. Completing all charting accurately and in a timely manner.
· Be an active & engaged team member.
· Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills: Liaising with clients’ referral networks, writing reports and letters of support when required
· Amazing teaching skills! a great therapist must be a great teacher.
· Strong client relationship skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Be a life-long learner: Be interested and open to new experiences, opportunities and take the initiative to grow both personally and professionally.
Why should you work with the team at Bump Physio?
· We are a team of physiotherapists who are passionate about pelvic health and pre-and post-natal care.
· We advocate for better maternal and pelvic floor health care and we support our clients’ journey wholeheartedly.
· We work together to support one another, and we celebrate our wins and failures as a team.
· One-on-one 55-minute assessments, 40- or 25-minute follow-ups.
· Bump Family Fridays! We call them BFF’s but once a month, we gather and learn.
· Structured mentorship program
· Fun team and work environment
· Opportunities for growth, development, and leadership opportunities
· AND…. and in-house ‘perk’ program to help you achieve YOUR dreams!
· Must Possess a Master of Physical Therapy or equivalent
· Registered and in good standing with CPTBC
· Membership with PABC or other professional organization an asset, but not essential
Commission based. Please inquire for more information.
Are you still interested?
We invite you to send your resume and one random fun fact about you to We can’t wait to meet you!!!
Keep up to date with us on Instagram @bumpphysio